The Somerset Mental Health Hub is a collaboration of voluntary and community organisations and social enterprises involved in delivering mental health services to people with poor mental wellbeing, and those who care for and support them
Our aim is to support a strong and effective network of mental health organisations across Somerset, by providing:
- Peer support, training and professional development
- A space for organisations to discuss their needs and gain support in meeting them
- A hub for commissioners of provision and services
- A leading voice for VCSE mental health service providers in Somerset
- Engagement opportunities within the wider sector
The steering group behind the Hub is made up of organisations active in the field of mental health in Somerset. Current members include The Balsam Centre, Heads Up Somerset, Mind in Somerset, Open Mental Health, the Watch Project, Young Somerset and Spark Somerset.
The Hub has been a positive, countywide partnership for many years and we are now in the process of refining our vision and mission, and considering how we sit alongside other initiatives in Somerset.
For further updates and opportunities to be involved, please sign up to receive the Hub Newsletter.
If you would like to find out more about the Somerset Mental Health Hub in the meantime, please email Sara Iles, VCSE Partnership Manager.
The Somerset Mental Health Hub is funded by Somerset Public Health.