Our experienced team has been providing expert support to voluntary sector organisations for many years.
- We can provide a range of vital information for your organisation, from starting your community group through to achieving sustainability and engaging your community.
- We can provide a free ‘health check’ for your organisation and advise on the best way forward. Try the Big Lottery VCSE strength checker here for yourself.
- We offer a range of funding support, including free fundraising advice, an affordable bid writing service and low cost training, and can help you to explore partnership working opportunities. Visit the Somerset Funding Portal and follow us on social media for the latest grants and funding news.
- We provide the latest news from across the sector and funding updates through our regular e-newsletters and regular free forums. Sign up here for regular updates.
- We offer a bespoke, in-depth service where we will work closely with your organisation over a period of time to help and support you. There may be a small charge for this service, depending on the nature of the support.
- We are the voice of the VCSE Sector in Somerset, representing the voluntary and community sector on strategic bodies, both at a District and County level.
Spark have signposted volunteers to us, provided mentoring, chaired meetings to offer advice or guidance and promoted our work at various functions. They’ve even got us national coverage in the printed press through their extensive social networking! This barely touches on the help they’ve provided over the years too. On top of being a valuable resource, the team have proven themselves to be personable and friendly. There is a genuineness to their ‘want to help’ that is quite rare. Their service is invaluable and one we can’t recommend enough.
The WATCH Project